Re: trigger question for texinfo/install-info

Norbert Preining writes ("Re: trigger question for texinfo/install-info"):
> On Do, 12 Mär 2009, Norbert Preining wrote:
> > coming back to your offer, I have a first question: How do I activate
> > triggers for a specific binary package only? All the docs only speak of
> > 	debian/triggers
>
> Sorry, forget the question. man dh_installdeb tells package.triggers ...
> could be mentioned in the triggers file in the docs of dpkg, or
> deb-triggers maybe.

I think in general dpkg documentation shouldn't refer to debhelper,
rather the other way around.  A developer who is using debhelper
should expect that the DH documentation will explain how debhelper
interacts with each dpkg feature.

Did you find it difficult to find the relevant part of the debhelper
documentation ?  Perhaps debhelper needs a better cross-reference.  (I
haven't looked at it myself - where did you look?)

Ian.