Re: tex-common 1.14 for unstable ... triggers?

On Mo, 09 Mär 2009, Norbert Preining wrote:
> What about uploading tex-common 1.14 to unstable and start rebuilding
> packages so that the triggers get used?

Ok, I have uploaded tex-common 1.15 with triggers and dh7 support. And
cm-super rebuilt with trigger support.

Let the fun begin.

UMBERLEIGH (n.)
The awful moment which follows a dorchester (q.v.) when a speaker
weighs up whether to repeat an amusing remark after nobody laughed the
last time. To be on the horns of an umberleigh is to wonder whether
people didn't hear the remark, or whether they did hear it and just
didn't think it was funny, which was why somebody coughed.