Re: texlive 2008

On Di, 10 Mär 2009, Norbert Preining wrote:
> Ok, I have rediffed the patches, removed those applied upstream, done
> some work.
>
> I will upload new packages of all 5 tomorrow to the usual place. The
> packages will be built with trigger support, so you need tex-common 1.15
> installed. Get it from people..../TeX/next/

Ok, the packages are now there:
	deb(-src) http://people.debian.org/~preining/TeX/ tl2008/
in the above directory you also will find
	*lintian.log
the lintian output, and
	*.debdiff
the debdiff between the current version in unstable and those packages.

I have fixed the wrong remapping of some files (how could I missed
that).

For those who want to play the orig.tar.gz are there, but it is not
trivial ...

If you want to build from texlive2008/trunk see the scripts do-one and
do-all there, that is what I use for building for now (do not care for
build-deps for now).

Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President
should on no account be allowed to do the job.
                 --- Some wisdom from The Book.