Re: texlive 2008

On Di, 10 Mär 2009, Jan Hauke Rahm wrote:
> checked out texlive2008/trunk to have a look at it and now I'm missing
> the origs. I remember a thread about it but after re-reading it I still

Yup, the can be build if you have a svn checkout of TeX Live. But be
aware, that is about 6Gb if I remember correctly ...

I will try to upload some stuff tomorrow to people.debian.org, so people
can play around.

But I need to do that from university, here the uplink is tooooooo slow.

EDGBASTON (n.)
The spare seat-cushion carried by a London bus, which is placed
against the rear bumper when the driver wishes to indicate that the
bus has broken down. No one knows how this charming old custom
originated or how long it will continue.