Re: tex-common 1.14 for unstable ... triggers?

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 06:27:22PM +0100, Norbert Preining wrote:
> Yes yes I know, but I prefer that *I* decide what is called, and not
> debhelper itself. So *I* write dh_something. Anyway, everyone to his own
> liking.

:)

> Looks fine, only one comment/question:
> Why suggest debhelper >= 7.0.8? Does it NOT work on systems with
> debhelper 5 or 6?

Right, this new feature got its way into debhelper in version 7.0.8.

> I mean, what do we win here to restrict it.

Well, since stable has debhelper 7.0.15, the only affected branch would
be oldstable which has 5.0.42.
*If* you want to provide tex-common 1.15 for oldstable then we should
skip this dh feature for upcoming releases but I didn't thought of that,
to be honest...

Hauke