Re: Latex nach Lenny Upgrade

On Mo, 23 Feb 2009, Carsten Moos wrote:
> No not at all,
> but if I bring my car to service, I expect that it is running at least as
> good as berfore.

And it does. Did you follow my advice concerning
	\usepackage{textcomp}
?

> In between I found out an acceptable compromise.

Probably.

> Then we will write in ascii for the next 100 years and utf16 is waiting
> and waiting.

I hardly use ascii and about 99% UTF8.

In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high,
men were real men, women were real women, and small furry
creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry
creatures from Alpha Centauri.