Re: Latex nach Lenny Upgrade

On Mo, 23 Feb 2009, Carsten Moos wrote:
> I don't know what the upgrade has done, but my statistics will not run
> anymore:
>
> Please can you investigate the logs

Without the input file we cannot do anything. That is clearly stated in
the beginning when you make a bug report.

> (/usr/share/texmf-texlive/tex/latex/base/ulasy.fd)
>
> ! Package inputenc Error: Unicode char \u8:° not set up for use with LaTeX.

No idea what that is, but oyou could try
	\usepackage{textcomp}

> l.56 Jahresmittel&-3.2°

It is all about the degree sign.

> ! LaTeX Error: Environment barenv undefined.

Well, bar.sty is not shipped, either you put it into your local tree or
you remove the usage of it.

> ! Undefined control sequence.
> l.3 \setdepth
>              {10}

XConsequences of missing bar.sty, probably.

Are you actually expecting that we are doing TeX consultants work?

If you want to have persistency over the next 100 years, please use
plain tex without any macro package.

GLORORUM (n.)
One who takes pleasure in informing others about their bowel
movements.