TL 2008

Hi all,

ok I managed that at least all packages are built out-of-the-box with
our build system in svn/texlvie2008/.

The source and binary packages will appear sooner or later (depending on
upload speed) on
	http://people.debian.org/~preining/TeX/tl2008

DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT INSTALLING THEM IN A READ SYSTEM!!!!

There are also a variety of log files, lintian log files etc. Many
things have to be fixed.

So please everyone: Take a look at the packages and report any
annormalities you find. Anything. Report it here. If you are brave you
can even install in some chroot or something, all is interesting.

There are already some remarks in the TODO file in svn:texlive2008/trunk/TODO.

Thanks a lot for any comments.

Ah, " said Arthur, "this is obviously some strange usage
of the word safe that I wasn't previously aware of.