Re: Packaging TeXLive 2008: Source packages

> On Di, 20 Jan 2009, Frank Küster wrote:
>> find texlive-2008.0/ -name latexmk
>
> latexmk was probably added later:
>
> r10937 | karl | 2008-10-12 19:18:38 +0200 (Sun, 12 Oct 2008) | 1 line
>
> latexmk 4.01 (29sep08)
>
>> (that's the checked out tag from upstream SVN) and it didn't result in
>> anything. Moreover
>
> Check out the current svn, that is much better anyway since all the
> nosell/nocommercial/nonfree stuff is actually removed .... so working
> with the tag .0 is not a good idea.

Hm, the licensing stuff is definitely a valid reason. But that will mean
that we will package a non-released version. Something not comparable to
what anyone else packages.

Are there any changes yet to the infrastructure which might affect us?

When are they planned?

Frank Küster
Debian Developer (TeXLive)
VCD Aschaffenburg-Miltenberg, ADFC Miltenberg
B90/Grüne KV Miltenberg