dh_installtex seems to delete the .cfg file before updmap-sys

Hi!

I have been working on my CJK packages as of late (work not yet
committed to SVN) and am currently testing latex-cjk-japanese-wadalab
which contains the Wadalab Type1 DNP fonts that can be used in
conjunction with latex-cjk-japanese.

However, none of the Type1 fonts in my fontmap are properly registered
because right before calling updmap-sys, the package somehow deletes
/etc/texmf/updmap.d/20latex-cjk-japanese-wadalab.cfg.dpkg-new (315
bytes large) instead of moving it to .cfg.  Strange, because the .cfg
file is installed correctly at packaging time.

I have triple checked my rules and install file, gone back to
Debhelper v5, installed my original -14 version of the package and
Norbert's NMU -14.1 (which is the official version in
Debian/unstable), but "ls -l /etc/texmf/updmap.d/*wadalab*" still ends
with no result.

My guess is that there is a problem with dh_installtex.  I do not
provide my own .cfg file but let dh_installtex deal with it
automatically.  The command I use in my rules file is:
dh_installtex --flavor=map:config_for_all_maps map=Map,wadalab.map

I have tried providing my own .cfg file, but dh_installtex doesn't
seem to understand the "mapfile" argument.  Is this still supported?

Best regards

--
Danai Sae-Han