Re: Packaging TeXLive 2008: Source packages

On Sa, 17 Jan 2009, Frank Küster wrote:
> Are the orig.tar.gz files also available somewhere? I'd rather not make

Not really, due to the many changes I had to do in the course of fixing
the code.

> them myself, they might differ slightly and we should work on the same
> basis.

That is no problem. The fixes we are doing are only wrt the packaging.
In fact it is always better for now to always recreate the .orig.tar.gz
due to the fact that we might change the layout of the .orgi.tar.gz.

The texlive2008/trunk/tpm2deb-source.pl works. I recommend (that is what
I am doing)

	perl tpm2deb-source.pl --master /.../texlive/svn/Master \
		--nosrcpkg --noremove	\
		make-orig-tar texlive-base .....

BAUGHURST
That kind of large fierce ugly woman who owns a small fierce ugly dog.