Re: freeze exception

Hi Luk,

On Do, 15 Jan 2009, Luk Claes wrote:
> unblocked
> All three unblocked.

Thanks a lot.

I have a question: I am planning to upload texlive-extra 2007.dfsg.15-1
which fixes yet another license bug #511843 (RC bug present in all
current versions of texlive).

Here I did it a bit differently, namly upgraded the package itself from
upstream, since upstream we already have a minimally newer version but
with LPPL license.

Now the question is, since it is not a simple removal of a file, will
you unblock it?

The changes are:
- adding/updating files to the documentation of bibleref
- changing the bibleref.sty file minimally

The first point shouldn't be a problem, the second one I consider minor.
First, because the differences are minimal, second, because the release
we include is unchanged now since 2007/08/20 when it was released,
third, because it is one small .sty file under thousands of others.

So please tell me if I should upload (thus replacing the already
unblocked .dfsg.14-1) or wait until that has migrated to testing.

Thanks a lot and all the best

HARPENDEN (n.)
The coda to a phone conversion, consisting of about eight exchanges,
by which people try gracefully to get off the line.