Re: texlive-bin stable update for CVE-2007-5935

On 01.12.08 Nico Golde (debian-release+ml@ngolde.de) wrote:
> * Hilmar Preusse <hille42@web.de> [2008-12-01 15:16]:
> > On 30.11.08 Nico Golde (nion@debian.org) wrote:

Hi,

> > > the following CVE (Common Vulnerabilities & Exposures) id was
> > > published for texlive-bin some time ago.
> > >
> > > CVE-2007-5935[0]:
> > >
> > This CVE number is/was already in the changelog of texlive-base-bin.
>
> http://packages.debian.org/changelogs/pool/main/t/texlive-bin/texlive-bin_2005.dfsg.2-12/changelog
> Can't see anything in the stable version related to this CVE
> id.

I missed the big word "stable" in the Subject line. Sorry! So the
bugs are fixed in unstable (and the CVE entries in place), but the
stable version is still unfixed.

H.
--
No woman can endure a gambling husband, unless he is a steady winner.
		-- Lord Thomas Dewar