Re: Biblatex etc in Debian

Jan Hauke Rahm <info@jhr-online.de> wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 04:11:18PM +0100, Norbert Preining wrote:
>> Today I have uploaded biblatex and biblatex-dw a packaged from Hauke. He
>> is now also subscribed to the debian-tex-maint lists, these two packages
>> plus etoolbox will be maintained (generally) by him, but officially it
>> will be the Debian TeX Task Force.
>>
>> Welcome Hauke!
>
> Thank you very much!
> I like the idea of joining your TeX Task Force because this might be a
> great possibility for me to learn a lot. So, if you want me to help on
> any other topic just say so.

Oh, there's lots of work to do. Like answering to new bug reports,
digging through old ones, in particular also bugs of teTeX (Hilmar is
doing that frequently, but I guess he still could use some help).

Or just packaging TeXLive 2008, there's some start in SVN, done by
Norbert, but last time I looked it wasn't near to ready - and I didn't
have even time to look at the infrastructure changes from version 2007.

Frank Küster
Debian Developer (TeXLive)
ADFC Miltenberg
B90/Grüne KV Miltenberg