Re: Biblatex etc in Debian

On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 04:11:18PM +0100, Norbert Preining wrote:
> Today I have uploaded biblatex and biblatex-dw a packaged from Hauke. He
> is now also subscribed to the debian-tex-maint lists, these two packages
> plus etoolbox will be maintained (generally) by him, but officially it
> will be the Debian TeX Task Force.
>
> Welcome Hauke!

Thank you very much!
I like the idea of joining your TeX Task Force because this might be a
great possibility for me to learn a lot. So, if you want me to help on
any other topic just say so. And of course feel free to mention anything
you think I'm doing wrong or inappropiate.

To the good work we are (hopefully) doing!
Cheers,
Hauke