Re: Biblatex

On Sat, Oct 11, 2008 at 10:23:56AM +0200, Norbert Preining wrote:
> Ok, perfect. But be reminded that the doc also uses non-free fonts,
> which is also a no-go in Debian. So if you have the source you should
> (try to) compile it with free fonts.

I'll cut the doc out for the moment and place a note into README.Debian.

> > I talked about that with him and we decided to create and upload this
> > package to get more users to test it. It' my only tex packe so I'll have
> > time to solve upcoming problems together with him.
>
> WOW?!?!? Strange?!?! He didn't want it to be included in TeX Live
> itself. But maybe because it will be uploaded to unstable?

Well, I kind of persuaded him. I needed to promise to carefully
prepare every bug report for his eyes. ;)

> Go for it, I will sponsor it. Let me know what else you need before
> uploading.

Thanks!

> Ahhhh yes there is one thing: You
> 	Recommend: texlive-latex-recommended (>=2008)
> Why? I still have to find time to package TL2008...

Let me have another look at it. I guess it was because it recommends
csquotes in a higher version that 3.6 which is available in TL 2007.

If you like to please contact me off list for subversion stuff. I never
used it but there should be a alioth account. I'd appreciate any help I
can get. :)

Cheers,
Hauke

PS: I'm german and as your name sounds german, too, you might consider
writing german off list. ;)