Re: Biblatex

On Sa, 11 Okt 2008, Jan Hauke Rahm wrote:
> I talked about that with him and we decided to create and upload this
> package to get more users to test it. It' my only tex packe so I'll have
> time to solve upcoming problems together with him.

BTW if you want we could develop the biblatex pacakge in the debian-tex
svn repository. We have collected there already several packages (TeX
Live, LModern, CMsuper, texinfo, CJK, ...)

In fact I have already prepared my self some time ago a package for
upload but never did the upload.

If you are interested and have any questions or whatever, I can do the
checkin and explain how to do. Do you have an alioth account?
(alioth.debian.org)

OSHKOSH (n., vb.)
The noise made by someone who has just been grossly flattered and is
trying to make light of it.