Re: Request for freeze exception for texlive-extra

* Norbert Preining [Fri, 10 Oct 2008 11:16:01 +0200]:

> Dear Release Team,

> On Di, 30 Sep 2008, Norbert Preining wrote:
> > I would like to ask again for a freeze exception for texlive-extra
> > 2007.dfsg.6-1.

> On Do, 02 Okt 2008, Adeodato Simó wrote:
> > Unblocked. (And no worries for having done two uploads, we only get to

> Since it hasn't been actually unblocked I have uploaded
> 	2007.dfsg.7-1
> which again fixes two bugs by removing non-free content:

Unblocked.

> Please unblock (not only by email ;-)

(It is true that when I replied to your .6 mail, I forgot to add the
hint, but I did add it a couple days latter. Of course the package did
not migrate because of these new RC bugs. :-)

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

                       Listening to: Rosa León - La marcha de las letras