Request for freeze exception for texlive-extra

Dear release team,

I would like to ask again for a freeze exception for texlive-extra
2007.dfsg.6-1.

The changes to dfsg.4-1 currently in testing are minimal, only 2 nosell
packages have been removed.

Sorry for uploading two time (dfsg.5 and dfsg.6), but as soon as a
something is removed from upstream due to no* license I build a new
texlive-something package to fix that, and now two were removed in about
one weeks distance, not that I could have known that.

The changes since 2007.dfsg.4-1

texlive-extra (2007.dfsg.6-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * blacklist oca since it is nosell, new .orig.tar.gz, urgency medium
    due to RC bug (Closes: #500633)

 -- Norbert Preining <preining@debian.org>  Mon, 29 Sep 2008 23:56:24 +0200

texlive-extra (2007.dfsg.5-1) unstable; urgency=low

  * blacklist grnumalt since it is nosell, new .orig.tar.gz, urgency
    medium due to RC bug (Closes: #500074)

 -- Norbert Preining <preining@debian.org>  Thu, 25 Sep 2008 11:53:36 +0200

Thanks a lot and all the best

KETTERING (n.)
The marks left on your bottom or thighs after sunbathing on a
wickerwork chair.