Re: Unblocking latex-cjk-chinese-arphic?

"=?UTF-8?B?IkRhbmFpIFNBRS1IQU4gKOmfk+mBlOiAkCki?="
<danai.sae-han@edpnet.be> writes:
> Op 13-09-08 15:45, schreef Frank Küster:
>> I'm also not sure the version would qualify for an exception, since it
>> contains a considerable number of changes. Nearly all of them seem to be
>> related to the build failure, but I'm not sure.
>
> Indeed, there have been many more changes than absolutely necessary to fix
> the 1.17 version in testing.
[...]

Though the diff has been enormous, we are talking about a font package
here, so I guess the last 30 days of testing in sid should be enough to
test it. Unblocked.

Marc
--
BOFH #326:
We need a licensed electrician to replace the light bulbs in the