Re: texlive-base_2007.dfsg.1-4_i386.changes REJECTED

> On So, 07 Sep 2008, Debian Installer wrote:
>> Rejected: md5sum for /srv/ftp.debian.org/ftp/pool/main/t/texlive-base/texlive-base_2007.dfsg.1.orig.tar.gz doesn't match texlive-base_2007.dfsg.1-4.dsc.

I tried to rebuild it, but now I found two issues:

- What is done in tetex-extra's postinst should probably rather be done
  in its postrm, and the postinst should just rename the file to
  something that is ignored

  This issue is not important

- There's a new, unused file tpm2debcommon2008.pm in the diff.gz which I
  didn't notice. I fear the release managers will have a hard time
  accepting this, even if we tell them it's ineffective.

  I guess we should remove it (or create a lenny branch and remove it
  there) before reuploading.

I'm leaving for a two-day work trip, and I might not be able to do this
before late next weekend.

Frank Küster
Debian Developer (TeXLive)
ADFC Miltenberg