Re: Another bug in latex-cjk-chinese-arphic

Op 31-07-08 00:19, schreef Danai SAE-HAN (韓達耐):
> [I'll contact the upstream author about this.]

Nvm; I think it's good that it breaks like this.  What I find strange, is
that this bug has only been exposed when "tee" was removed.  Perhaps because
stderr was transformed to stdout when I used "2>&1"?

Anyway, I have prepared a new source package at:

http://chinese.alioth.debian.org/latex-cjk/

Changes are a few lines in the changelog, and extra "if" clauses in the rules
file, up to the point where it decodes the .uu font files.

Thanks!

--
Danai SAE-HAN (韓達耐)

題目:《題西林壁》