Re: Please unblock tex-common 1.11.1

Hi Adeodato!

On Di, 29 Jul 2008, Adeodato Simó wrote:
> First of all, thanks and kudos for providing a commented inline diff.
> Life would be oh-so-nice if everybody did that!

Thanks, I though that was the least I could do.

> After reviewing, I think everything is fine for lenny. I've added an
> unblock.

Thanks.

> So, uhm, I guess this means the packages built with compat=6 (>= 6?)
> against the affected version need a rebuild? Do you need help with
> figuring out what needs a rebuild?

In principle, yes. But I don't know *if* there are any ... Do you have
any idea what one could do?

Ì could work that out if I get all the postinst scripts of packages
calling dh_installtex, or just simply *ALL* postrm packages.

Is there a way to get them easily? Or do you have any other idea?

Again, thanks a lot and all the best

SKELLOW (adj.)
Descriptive of the satisfaction experienced when looking at a really
good dry-stone wall.