Re: New version of latex-cjk-chinese-arphic

Whoa!  It seems that the font package has caused quite some upheaval.  Nice
work finding the bug, Norbert!  Sorry I didn't reply earlier; I was at the
seaside without computer. :/

Op 27-07-08 21:43, schreef Norbert Preining:
> On So, 27 Jul 2008, Norbert Preining wrote:
>> Anyway, there is a more severe problem, namely that the order of the
>> snippets in the postrm file are reversed. Please see my email to Joey,
>> cc-ed to the list, for details.
>>
>> Do YOU have any idea? COuld it be that this is a consequence of
>> debhelper 7 or something?
>
> It is. You have to build-depend on
> 	tex-common >= 1.11.1
> for correct behaviour. I have uploaded that one today to unstable.
> should show up soon.

Ok.

> So, instead of playing around both of us, could you prepare a new 1.19
> with all the fixes I sent, and the one regardin tex-common build-dep.
> Then I will again build the package and upload it. Since we missed the
> lenny freeze we are not in hurry anymore. I tried to get it in time, and
> hoped that the freeze will be tomorrow so that I can upload today, but
> that stupid dh_installtex/dh_compat bug prevented that, and the freeze
> came today not tomorrow ;-)

Well, that's okay.  I suppose most people who run stable, have internet
access as well, and it's easy enough to find updates of this package anyway.

I will apply your fix now, along with the debian/control update, and wait for
the new tex-common package before rebuilding the 1.19 version.

I really appreciate your patch!

Best regards

--
Danai SAE-HAN (韓達耐)