Re: New version of latex-cjk-chinese-arphic

On So, 27 Jul 2008, Norbert Preining wrote:
> Anyway, there is a more severe problem, namely that the order of the
> snippets in the postrm file are reversed. Please see my email to Joey,
> cc-ed to the list, for details.
>
> Do YOU have any idea? COuld it be that this is a consequence of
> debhelper 7 or something?

It is. You have to build-depend on
	tex-common >= 1.11.1
for correct behaviour. I have uploaded that one today to unstable.
should show up soon.

So, instead of playing around both of us, could you prepare a new 1.19
with all the fixes I sent, and the one regardin tex-common build-dep.
Then I will again build the package and upload it. Since we missed the
lenny freeze we are not in hurry anymore. I tried to get it in time, and
hoped that the freeze will be tomorrow so that I can upload today, but
that stupid dh_installtex/dh_compat bug prevented that, and the freeze
came today not tomorrow ;-)

WATH (n.)
The rage of Roy Jenkins.