Re: cjk_4.8.0+git20080522-1_i386.changes REJECTED

Op 22-07-08 20:52, schreef Norbert Preining:

> Stop, one more thing: TO make Mark a bit more happy, please include the
> LPPL and the end of the copyright file. You cannot (should not) refert
> to any other place than common-licenses.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, because the LPPL is only installed in
texlive-*doc packages.  I will add the text.

A new package will be prepared.  For latex-cjk-arphic, I will try my best to
finish the packaging tonight (and have it compiled by tomorrow).

Thanks for the input, oh great seer!

--
Danai SAE-HAN (韓達耐)

題目:《寓居吳興》