Re: Help needed to install .afm/.pfb font on TeXlive

Frank Küster wrote:
> Joey Schulze <joey@infodrom.org> wrote:
>
> > That's the bit I was missing.  After calling this script the font is
> > integrated as I had expected.
>
> Did you read
> file:///usr/share/doc/tex-common/TeX-on-Debian.html/ch4.html#s-sec-font-installation
>
> If yes, what was missing for you finding the necessary information
> there?  If not, where should we put pointers to it?

I made the mistake to search on the WWW instead on the local filesystem.
I hadn't expected that you've documented even this corner case of TeX live
in the package.  The Internet search engine I was using didn't point me
to a copy of that file.

I don't know if this document exists outside of the tex packages
in Debian.  Had it been indexed by search engines I should have
found it.

If I had, it would have saved me quite some time.  Reading it now,
the information contained would have been totally sufficient for me.

Regards,

	Joey

not tried it.  -- Donald E. Knuth