Re: New package of "cjk"

Hi Danai,

On Sa, 05 Jul 2008, "Danai SAE-HAN (韓達耐)" wrote:
> I'm more a slow cathedral builder than a bazaar man myself, but finally here
> it is: a new and updated version of cjk.

Good.

I am just now testing.

One more question: Any chance putting your hands on latex-cjk-chinese-arphic?
There are RC bugs and it would be nice to get a fixed version into
lenny.

Thanks for all your great work, I will upload after testing. You will
see the message.

SPITTAL OF GLENSHEE (n.)
That which has to be cleaned off castle floors in the morning after a
bagpipe contest or vampire attack.