Re: [Maybe-VAC] soon: A new inhabitant of this world

> On Mo, 23 Jun 2008, Frank K?ster wrote:
>> next couple of days) I am going to become a father. I'll take a few days
>
> Hey, congratulations. I just now saw that email on debian-private (both
> emails were sorted into the debian-private folder). I wish you and Anke
> all the best, for sure she has a bad time with the heat that is
> torturing us ATM, all all all the best!

It's better than one would expect - it seems her "sportive constitution"
helps a bit. And she's getting acupuncture against water retention in
her legs and arms, which helped a lot.

And it's her who convinced me to switch my laptop from stable to
testing, so she even has a good impact on my Debian work (just to stay a
bit on topic).

Frank Küster