Re: [Maybe-VAC] soon: A new inhabitant of this world

On 23.06.08 Frank Küster (frank@debian.org) wrote:

Hi Frank,

> in the next couple of weeks (so they say, but I bet it'll be rather
> the next couple of days) I am going to become a father.

I remember you mentioned something like that when I met you in
January. Congratulations!

> and it might be that I have lots of time to fix all TeXLive bugs I
> can find while my wife and child are sleeping.

Especially the latter is important. ;-)

As you don't know yet, if it will be a boy or a girl, you don't know
the name I guess. Be sure you post it here.

Greets,
  Hilmar
--
Just go with the flow control, roll with the crunches, and, when you get
a prompt, type like hell.