upload of texlive-base

Hi guys,

I have prepared an upload of texlive-base. Enough has accumulated, see
below.

If anyone sees problems with this please let me know.

I have done the usual install old/upgrade/remove/install/purge/insall or
whatever tests.

texlive-base (2007.dfsg.1-1) unstable; urgency=medium

  * This packages closes 1.5 RC bugs, thus medium urgency.
  * Blacklist documentation files for eepic since license statement
    is missing. That closes another part of bug #356853.
    This makes a new .orig.tar.gz necessary [np] (RC)
  * Fix NEWS.Debian of texlive-common to describe the issue of removed
    conffiles better (closes: #482656) [fk]
  * Add postrm code for texlive-common, so that it removes files it has
    renamed to $name.obsolete in the upgrade from teTeX (closes: #454324)
    [fk]
  * Add code in postrm to properly take over settings from
    texlive-base-bin's old conffile in fmt.d to 10texlive-base.cnf, needed
    for the upgrade from etch to lenny (closes: #454344) [fk]
  * Blacklist proba.sty which is missing a license statement
    (closes: #483282). A fixed version of the proba package with
    documentation and source will be added to texlive-math-extra to
    follow what upstream has done. (RC)
  * add EPS support for xelatex by including an updated xetex.def
    (patch xetex.def-fix_for_eps) (Closes: #485071)
  * bump standards version to 3.8.0:
    - rename README.Debian-source to README.source an explain how to change
      something using quilt by refering to the quilt README.source
    - add homepage field to control
    - add a patch target to debian/rules
  * add dversionmangle to debian/watch file to ignore the .dfsg.NN suffix
  * tetex-extra depends on texlive now, not on tetex-bin, lintian error
  * fix spelling in descriptions of the metapackages

 -- Norbert Preining <preining@debian.org>  Mon, 23 Jun 2008 13:30:14  +0200

BALLYCUMBER
One of the six half-read books lying somewhere in your bed.