Re: RC bugs hunting

On 05.06.08 Norbert Preining (preining@logic.at) wrote:

Hi,

> * seminar (other bug #327741, outstanding, but CTAN and TeX Live
>   upstream have fixed versions)

The severity is actually important. So if the problem is really fixed
on CTAN I'd simply wait until the fix has made it into Debian by TL
2008 and close it then.

> taking a look at the RC bugs what do we see:

Another old one: #345604. Yes, this is on tetex-doc, which is
obsolete. As usual this is again a bug collection, which covers not
only ConTeXt (IIRC) and I'm afraid some *could* hit TL. If it covers
only ConTeXt I'd suggest to close it now, as the ConTeXt doku is in
non-free now.

H.
--
To err is human, to forgive unusual.