upload of texlive-bin

Hi Frank, hi all,

I guess we can go for an upload of texlive-bin? I have to rebuild the
.orig.tar.gz since we now again include the .sfd files for Danai's
convenience.

All the other tests you have done already as far as I remember? I will
do the usual install old/upgrade/remove/install etc tests.

Anything else?

EXETER (n.)
All light household and electrical goods contain a number of vital
components plus at least one exeter. If you've just mended a fuse,
changed a bulb or fixed a blender, the exeter is the small, flat or
round plastic or bakelite piece left over which means you have to undo
everything and start all over again.