Re: NMU of latex-cjk-chinese-arphic

On Di, 10 Jun 2008, Norbert Preining wrote:
> I attach the debdiff of the current package to the one I plan to upload.
> Note that the debdiff does NOT (!!!) contain the sfd files, I removed
> that, since otherwise the diff would be so big.

I forgot, the package is available at
	deb http://people.debian.org/~preining/ cjk/
	deb-src http://people.debian.org/~preining/ cjk/
and src/changes/Release is signed with my gpg key.

HEATON PUNCHARDON (n.) A violent argument which breaks out in the car
on the way home from a party between a couple who have had to be
polite to each other in company all evening.