Re: UTF-8 transition (debiandoc-sgml) and request for help with LaTeX (CJK)

Hi,

On Sat, Aug 11, 2007 at 04:06:53PM +0900, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> Hi,

> The new debiandoc-sgml package 1.2.2 is capable of creating UTF-8
> output.  (I did this anyway ....)

Now it is 1.2.9 and I use it to package debian-reference, I am happy as
much as i can do but clearly I know what are the limitation.

Basically, debiandoc-sgml is 1 byte character tool for text.  It is
better to use w3m from 1 page HTML to get a decent UTF-8 text. (run
under UTF-8 locale so I need locales-all package)

> So anyone is willing to work on this, please let me know.

This is still true.  I will orphan it after lenny.  I welcome any one
with skill to take this away from me ( not that I have skill....).