Re: texlive-bin upload

On Mi, 28 Mai 2008, Frank Küster wrote:
> configuration, texlive-base. So this does *not* affect the upload of
> texlive-bin.

Ok. So I leave it like it is and upload it tomorrow. Fine.

> > Last question? Do we want triggers/tex-common in lenny?
>
> Hadn't we agreed (I myself by not saying anything, IIRC) to upload the
> version with triggers to experimental, announce it, and see later
> whether it should be included in lenny?

Right. Another question here: How do we do with version numbers? While a
specific version is in experimental I would like to have the option to
upload other versions to unstable.

So:
unstable:
	1.11 (current)
	1.12
	1.13
	1.19	(that should suffice)
experimental
	1.20
	1.21
	1.22
and then upload
	1.2X to unstable.

Other suggestions?

What are you talking about?
Never mind, eat the fruit.
You know, this place almost looks like the Garden of Eden.
Eat the fruit.
Sounds quite like it too.