Re: triggers support in tex-common

On Mi, 14 Mai 2008, Jörg Sommer wrote:
> No, everything else looks fine.

So do we plan to ship that already for lenny? At least the trigger for
updmap-sys? Or should we try to get the trigger for the hyphenation
patterns working, too? Reason: Someone installing all the -lang packages
will re-run fmtutil-sys --byhyphen ... several times.

We would need to:
- change the build-deps and run-time deps on tex-common in the font
  packs
- try that the texlive packages build/install/run with the new stuff
- convert lmodern, cm-super, other font packages?

One's never alone with a rubber duck.