pgf-2.00 and reading pgfmanual.pdf with texdoc

Dear Folks,

Thank you for making pgf-2.00 available. I have compiled it under prevu in Kubuntu 8.04 and tried to read the manual using texdoc. With

texdoc pgf

I only got the web browser pointing me to the documentation of the previous version at

/usr/share/texmf-texlive/doc/graphics/pgf/doc/generic/pgf/version-for-pdftex/en/pgfmanual.pdf

The new documentation is at

/usr/share/doc/texmf/pgf/pgfmanual.pdf.gz

However,

texdoc pgfmanual

opens up the current manual in the default PDF reader, kpdf and all is well.

So, my wishlist item/suggestion is for

texdoc pgf

to point to pgfmanual.pdf directly and in the correct location, perhaps through a symlink.

Many thanks for keeping TeX and friends current.

Chandra
13 May 08