Re: removal of tetex-doc-nonfree?

On Mo, 24 Dez 2007, Hilmar Preusse wrote:
> 1. create a new package tex-doc-nonfree, which contains the docs in
>    question and provides the old package tetex-doc-nonfree.
> 2. file a wishlist bug against beamer to take over its stuff
> 3. care about remaining deps for tetex-doc-nonfree and file bugs
>    against the packages in question.

Good idea. I have a never finished packages texlive-doc-nonfree in the
attic, so something like this would be nice (fontinstallationguide eg,
but many more ...)

But who starts the thing ...

The infrastructure is here, the package quasi ready, just rename
	texlive-doc-nonfree
in the subversion repository to
	tex-doc-nonfree
and add things in trunk ...

HALIFAX (n.)
The green synthetic astroturf on which greengrocers display their
vegetables.