license cleanup day

Hi guys,

I have worked a bit through the license bugs:

texlive-extra now seems to be clean, I will upload it soon.
  * blacklist tpm/camel as it is nosell, thus we need a new .orig.tar.gz
    (Closes: #479832)
  * add a license statement from Robert Gilles about the bbm fonts to
    Licenses file (Closes: #479097)
  * add a license statement from Michael NÃŒsken about the
    computational-complexity packages to the Licenses file (Closes: #477152)

texlive-base:
We have bugs #356853 and ##477060

#477060 I consider valid for an lenny-ignore since we are definitely in
process of fixing that

In #356853 there I wrote some time:
> > * Donald Arsenau files [OPEN]
> > * eepic docs [OPEN]
> > * amslatex [HALF-OPEN]

The amslatex is part of bug 477060, the eepic docs I have now
blacklisted in texlive-base source package (but wait for more before
uploading).

That leaves us with Donald Arsenau's files.

Can someone write to Donald again, an email would be enough for us to
get this fixed. I mean an email from him stating that ...

Thanks

CROMARTY (n.)
The brittle sludge which clings to the top of ketchup bottles and
plastic tomatoes in nasty cafes.