Re: again tex-common/lmodern ... not fixed ???

> On Do, 17 Apr 2008, Ralf Stubner wrote:
>> I am not sure this version 1.12 is necessary, since tex-common 1.10
>> won't be in the archive soon. So when lmodern depends on tex-common
>> version >= 1.10, at least tex-common 1.11 will be installed which
>> includes the necessary conflict. Does that sound reasonable?
>
> Sounds reasonable. I will NOT upload 1.12 but lmodern now as is,
> tex-common will go into testing soon enough.

I also think it will work.

However, just as a sidenote, the reason why I didn't discover the need
to bump the urgency was different: I used apt-get upgrade with a local
repository, and once it had discovered that it needed something higher
than the version in etch, it took the highest one available: The one in
the local repository, not the one in sid which was also in sources.list.

One should remember that effect next time...

Frank Küster