Re: again tex-common/lmodern ... not fixed ???

One warning: I have not followed the discussion in all details.

On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 08:20 +0200, Norbert Preining wrote:
> On Do, 17 Apr 2008, Norbert Preining wrote:
> > is this enough for the lmodern bug to be fixed? Or shouldn't we bump the
> > dh_installtex induced dependency to 1.11???
>
> The more I think about it the more I think it is true. With a lmodern
> build with tex-common we will get a dep only on 1.10 which will not
> force the transition due to the missing Conflicts: tetex-base (<< 2007).
>
> So I have prepared a tex-common 1.12 with only this change.
>
> Ralf, Frank, can you give your comment before I upload that one ...

I am not sure this version 1.12 is necessary, since tex-common 1.10
won't be in the archive soon. So when lmodern depends on tex-common
version >= 1.10, at least tex-common 1.11 will be installed which
includes the necessary conflict. Does that sound reasonable?

cheerio
ralf