Re: upload of tex-common ... ?

> Please comment ASAP, I am leaving Saturday ...

Thanks for your burst of work. I hope that even if the bad weather may
be part of the reason, all is safe in terms of avalanges and stuff.  I
think uploading is a good idea. However, personally I woulnd't do it
without repeating the test that reproduced the lmodern bug with a
rebuilt lmodern.

Reproducing was easy (just pbuilder login to etch, apt-get install
lmodern, edit sources list, apt-get update, apt-get install lmodern),
but I won't have time for that this weekend (I'm just back from a
business trip, and Friday to Sunday my wife's family is visiting us).

Frank Küster