Re: New packages of cjk, latex-cjk-chinese-arphic and latex-cjk-japanese-wadalab

Op 10-02-08 12:34, schreef Norbert Preining:

> Ah, but that means I have to set DEB_BUILD_OPTIONS to parallel, I assume
> this is not done automatically on a multicore processor. Pity.
>
> Should be done btw.

I think the main reason was that parallel builds sometimes fail due to
compilation problems.  Setting it by default would create errors that may not
be so useful to resolve.  For my packages it would be useful, as they require
a lot of CPU cycles.

Schepler did a complete test, and here are the logs:
http://people.debian.org/~schepler/build-logs/

TeXlive seems to compile quite nicely, with only a "jobserver" warning for
texlive-bin.

Regards

--
Danai SAE-HAN (韓達耐)