Re: SVN texlive (new) commit: r3268 - in texlive-new/trunk: all/debian texlive-bin/debian

Hi Frank,

(still here, the world is coming to an end here and I decided to not go
for 500+ km in strong wind about 140km/h++, and torrential rainfalls)

On So, 27 Jan 2008, Frank Küster wrote:
> > [bin] texlive-xetex depends on texlive-latex-base (Closes: #462610)
>
> I'd rather make that a Recommends. After all, it's perfectly possible
> that some plain TeX or ConTeXt user wants to explore xetex, and the
> package installs fine.

True. I agree. But keep in mind that installation of texlive-latex-base
later on will not automatically build xelatex format.

Well, maybe in future we can solve these kind of problems with triggers

`You know they've reintroduced the death penalty for
insurance company directors?'
No I didn't. For what offence?'
Trillian frowned.
`What do you mean, offence?'
`I see.'
                 --- Evidence that there will be some justice in the Universe
                 --- eventually.