Re: The future of TeX in Debian: *WHO* is responsible?

Hi all!

Quickoanswer from my palm before the lectures start:

I will besunavailable from 8. July to 11. August, and then from 9.
September till end of September, with intermittend failures of presence
inbetween.

So I guess work can continue, cut on a quite reduced pace at this time.

For the contact person I would say either Frank, if you agree, or myself.
But I dont really see what is the use of a team if then we need a contact
partner. Best would be the list because one of us always answers to a
request. When I am away then Frank, and the other way round. I guess the
responsiveness of our team is really good.

Anyway ... best wishes

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Vienna
University of Technology
Debian Developer <preining@debian.org>                         Debian TeX
Group
gpg DSA: 0x09C5B094      fp: 14DF 2E6C 0307 BE6D AD76  A9C0 D2BF 4AA3 09C5
B094