Re: luatex 0.20.1

> Hi Frank,
>
> On Mi, 12 Dez 2007, Frank Küster wrote:
>> Only abiword-plugins and libpopplerkit-dev are a problem, the others are
>
> Yeah, checked that, too.
>
>> also just waiting for poppler, like we. The latter is too young, but
>
> luatex also, I guess it was a failure to upload 0.20.1 ... now 10 more
> days to go (at least). I will NOT upload anything to unstable until this
> transistion is done.
>
>> otherwise okay (maybe we should check that the maintainer is aware of
>> the transition, it's only 0 days old). The former is not only too young,
>> but also very outdated on hppa. Hm.
>
> Hmm, that sounds bad. But I guess we cannot do anything, right?

Well, we could try to investigate the hppa build failure, or ask someone
to do so, but given our knowledge of strange architecture problems, we'd
probably rather do something TeX-related.

But it might not hurt to ask on -release whether they are aware of the
problem. They don't seem to be very active lately (no bits from the
release team for ages, and lots of RC bugs, even growing because of QA
efforts). So maybe the might overlook this rather non-prominent
transition.

Frank Küster