Re: luatex 0.20.1

Hi Frank,

On Mi, 12 Dez 2007, Frank Küster wrote:
> Only abiword-plugins and libpopplerkit-dev are a problem, the others are

Yeah, checked that, too.

> also just waiting for poppler, like we. The latter is too young, but

luatex also, I guess it was a failure to upload 0.20.1 ... now 10 more
days to go (at least). I will NOT upload anything to unstable until this
transistion is done.

> otherwise okay (maybe we should check that the maintainer is aware of
> the transition, it's only 0 days old). The former is not only too young,
> but also very outdated on hppa. Hm.

Hmm, that sounds bad. But I guess we cannot do anything, right?

UMBERLEIGH (n.)
The awful moment which follows a dorchester (q.v.) when a speaker
weighs up whether to repeat an amusing remark after nobody laughed the
last time. To be on the horns of an umberleigh is to wonder whether
people didn't hear the remark, or whether they did hear it and just
didn't think it was funny, which was why somebody coughed.