Re: Removing tetex-doc from unstable?

> On Mi, 28 Nov 2007, Frank Küster wrote:
>> Yes, I'll feel responsible for that.  But I'll not have much time the
>> next couple of days, so don't hold your breath.
>
> I submitted two bugs against ftp.debian.org for removal of tetex-src and
> tetex-doc.

There's a reason why I didn't do that: At least tetex-src has a value
that is not provided by texlive, namely the latex-source2e-doc package.

The clean solution would be to build the document from unpatched latex
sources with hypdoc, now available on CTAN, and upload it - or maybe
Heiko already does that in his latexTDS stuff.

But until I haven't done/checked that, and it has made its way into
texlive and Debian, I'd rather somehow include that in Debian
separately. And check whether there is more like that in tetex-doc.

Frank Küster