Re: SVN tex-common commit: r3170 - in tex-common/trunk/debian: . po

On 07.11.07 Norbert Preining (preining@logic.at) wrote:
> On Mi, 07 Nov 2007, Hilmar Preuße  wrote:

Hi,

> > Log:
> > I10N update and additions stuff
>
> Did I understand something wrong, I thought that Christian Perrier
> will send a final patch including all the po updates and oder
> changes.

I've just read the thread "[ITR] templates://tex-common/{templates}".
The template and the control file were revised during it and Chritian
announced to file the new revisions as bug on 22nd of October. This
is #447689. The lot of translations we got recently is just a
consequence of the revised template. So the job for me is to check in
the update for the control file and for the template

Thanks for the reminder!

H.
--
http://www.hilmar-preusse.de.vu/